Well, I gave in to my weakness, took a sleeping pill last night so that I'd get up the next day early & go to the gym.
Any guesses as to what must have happened ?
I slept in. LATE ! I woke up, got ready & just dashed to the hospital. I dived into my work and was busy till the first 4 hours. I have been approached to coordinate a new project. It is of mammoth proportions considering the timelines....2.5 years !!! I will probably get good money for the same if the Investigator is generous. It will be my first time working with him. I am apprehensive regarding the safety/ethical concerns of the project. Also, I am not confident that I'll be able to handle the IC process. I've never taken consent before.
Well later I finished some mundane tasks. I was really sleepy but I went to the gym. I worked out for 25 mins (10 min treadmill+15 min ST). Thats it for today ! Good night !
Madhu's shared items
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment