Madhu's shared items

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another fruitless day

As I sit here trying to think how my day went, I realize what a waste it was. Today there was a city strike for 3 hours in the morning. Due to this I had to go to work about an hour late. I slept badly last night which effectively ruined my mood in the morning. As I couldn't sleep-in (despite the strike...WHAT A WASTE OF A BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY), I was groggy the entire day. I reached home late, did not make it to the gym, didn't exercise at home and have been on the Internet since then. As I type, I hear my DH in the driveway. This is the sole silver lining in my day that he has come back from work early. I hope the next 3 hours go well and I am able to start a new day tomorrow. Stay tuned...this is about to get interesting !

No comments: