Madhu's shared items

Friday, September 14, 2007

Better than yesterday

Well, I didn't quite wake up early but I got up earlier than yesterday. I switched off the alarm again and AGAIN didn't make it to the gym.

Anyone out there who can give me swift kick in the rear & get me moving in the morning ???

I did my chores as the maid had an off today. I reached a bit late at the hospital. I had to get into the swing of action with work and didn't get time for myself till lunch time. I picked up a few things on the way home. I took a nap for 20 mins, completed a few chores (which the maid does usually) and then I spent some time with my MIL.

I did 25 mins of a Pilates video. I liked it. It was different.

Then I had to go pick up my DH from the office. I also helped out my FIL in securing his return tickets with my cousin's help (GOD BLESS HIM).

I had a good dinner with DH & GIL's. Now he has gone back to the office to get the keys and I am waiting for him. Over all it was a better day than the last two days.

No comments: