Madhu's shared items

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Half the week is over

Its Wednesday and approaching the weekend again.

Monday was clean-up day for me. This left me with no energy to work-out. I accomplished quite a bit at work too.

Tuesday, I woke up earlier than I had from the last few weeks. That was a pleasant feeling. I got a lot of work done too. I also worked for 45 mins (30 min aerobics + 15 min callanetics). DH came home late. Also we had the extended family dropping by at dinner time (WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THAT ???)All is all, it was quite late by the time we went to bed.

The previous night led to me waking up super late. I couldn't help out much in the morning and ended up just helping with the breakfast. I had a productive day at work. I came home to find that the maid had taken the day off. So I just jumped into completing all her evening chores. By then I just didn't feel like working out. I took a short nap during which the inverter shot a fuse. The light didn't come till 7 pm. So I watched the first half of Ratatouille. I logged on and FIL came home. My MIL tells me that we are having guests for snacks on Saturday night (SNACKS...Yeah right !) As if they will leave before 12 am at night. There goes my Saturday night down the drain....

No comments: